Pumpkin Spiced Mules: Boozy Autumn
Autumn Your Après with This Boozy Beverage
Moscow mules are an après staple, but we are all for a slight tweak in the ingredients to make it more autumn-ready. Fall flavor usually includes cinnamon and pumpkin and this drink is no exception.
This recipe from Delish will barely take you 5 minutes to make and probably even less time to consume. Sounds pretty perfect if you ask me.
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 1/2 c. pumpkin pie vodka (If you can’t find pumpkin pie vodka regular vodka will work, too)
- 1/4 c. apple cider
- 1 (12-oz.) can ginger beer
- Pumpkin spice, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Fill 2 copper mugs with ice.
- Divide vodka and apple cider between mugs, then top mugs off with ginger beer.
- Sprinkle a little pumpkin spice on top and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
The Pumpkin Moscow Mule pairs nicely with friends and beanies. Bottoms up.